Monday 1 November 2010

A Fun Filled Halloween Evening!

Hey!

Last night we went to a Halloween party at the house of my boyfriend's sister and her husband. It was a fantastically festive night and we must have had 20 separate lots of trick or treaters! They were so cute, and all had awesome costumes!

I have to show you a picture of my boyfriend's sister's a-ma-zing pumpkins! I was so jealous, but you've got to see them to understand, so here they are!

They're brilliant aren't they?! Apparently they took around an hour and a half to make each one! I wish I had the patience for that, but my hand was in so much pain after my poor effort!

Unfortunately, mine isn't really up to their standard, but I was quite proud of it! Plus, I think mine looks a little bit like the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland, which can never be a bad thing! Don't laugh though...


What do you think? Hehe. It's the taking part that counts and all that jazz!!!

Although, technically I didn't make the majority of my outfit, I did make my accessories! I love working with felt, maybe because it takes me back to when I was little and I had Fuzzy Felt! My favourite was a woodland forest themed one! It was sooooo cool. Wish I still had it...I'm sure I could make some lovely stuff! Anyway, here's my outfit...


I am supposed to be a cat, but my brooches and necklace just make me look like something out of the old Batman TV series, so if anyone asks, I was Catwoman, OK?!

Also, I was quite distressed when I realised that spiders have eight legs, and the one that I made as a brooch only had six! Whoops!!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment