Saturday 16 October 2010

More Autumn-Based Fun!!!

I was flicking through one of my craft books the other day and found a way to use oranges in a very haloweeny way!!! And here is my interpretation of it!!!

This is only my first attempt, but I don't think it's too bad. I decided to go for a star instead of something too haloweeny because I feel that maybe it's a little bit too early for a scary face yet! Maybe next weekend will be appropriate??? What do you think?

Anyway, I was quite proud of it. Although, the first time I put the tealight in it, it went out straight away because I hadn't made the "chimney" big enough! Strange but true!

After lighting it, the lovely citrus smell is just beautiful and the light looks really pretty too. I would advise anyone to give it a go! You can even have some freshly squeezed orange juice after you've got out all of the orange!!! Yum yum yum!


Or, just leave it for your boyfriend to sort out like me!!! Oopsy!

Have a lovely Saturday everyone!!!!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment